Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
Patrol log form for Corellia Insurgency mode on IBL Server.

---

PATROL LOG #:

Areas patrolled: [locations]

Combat Patrol Partners: [partner/partners]

Equipment Used:

[equipment list here]

Rebel Kills: #
Bandit/Raider Kills:: #

Description: [put description here]
Posted Oct 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by [PVT] CIX
Private
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
//:IMPERIAL DATAPAD://

CODEX CODE: 0566

//:ACCESS GRANTED://

PERSONAL: CIX-6

DIVISION: N/A

RECORD: [UPDATED 10/28/2018]

---
PATROL LOG 1:

Areas patrolled: Gun Station, Vehicle Compound, Blue Border

Combat Patrol Partners: N/A

Equipment Used:

>Rifleman Spoiler
x1 Speeder
x1 APC (Armed)

Rebel Kills: 10
Bandit/Raider Kills:: 0

Description: I patrolled around the Gun Station and Vehicle COmpound and decided to branch off to a blue border to investigate red spots in the blue area, I stopped and parked to what it appears to be a building/barracks type and decided to see if anyone was home, unfortunately for me a rebel walked out one of the rooms and started shooting at me, and then which made everyone else in the building come out and start attacking me. Naturally I get brutally fucked by this encounter as I was doing combat patrol on my own so I die and take an Armed APC to get revenge on what just happened and to possibly get that speeder back. I return to the area in which I died to be greeted with multiple fire in the tree line. I get off the driver seat of the APC and switch to the gunner and start picking off rebel scum one by one until there were no more in the area, with that ending I had a dilemia, since I was on my own I could only take one vehicle back and it was either the APC or the speeder, and with logic thinking, the APC probably cost more of an element than some scout vehicle, and I didnt have the advanced towing mod on because we dont have that mod in the Modset for IBL so I just left the speeder back where I died and brought the APC back to base. I wasn't going to walk back and get it because 1, its a long trip and 2. Rebel QRF mightve heard the firefight and would most likely reinforce that area so I wasn't going to take my chances.

---
Private
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
---
PATROL LOG 2

Areas Patrolled: Gun Station, ABS Hideout, Nearby Research center and villages.

Combat Patrol Partners: 2LT. Bishop

Equipment Used:

>Rifleman Spoil
x1 Speeder
x1 APC (Armed)

Rebels Kills: 7

Description:

Took back hotel building that rebels took from Patrol 1
Visited a rebel research center and almost secured it until Rebel QRF took it and had to fight until reinforcements came to cover our fallback.
Took an APC and did Armored COmbat Patrol
Secured a small village and a farm afterwards
Combat patrol ended and entered into a full hostile town and started doing JTAC for friendly forces to started a deadly warzone.

---
Private
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
---
PATROL LOG 3

Areas Patrolled: Nearby Unvisited Villages

Equipment Used:

>Rifleman Spoil
x1 Saber

Rebels Kills: 0

Description: Went to go do a exploration of the main area of our base and decided to branch out to see if Rebels were in areas but infact nothing was found for a couple Kilos.
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by [PVT] CIX
Private
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
---
PATROL LOG 4

Areas Patrolled: Neighboring Islands, Nearby villages and Yolandi

Combat Patrol Partners: 2LT.Bishop & PVT. Poker

Equipment Used:

>Rifleman Spoil
>Custom Crew Spoil

Rebels Kills: 0

Description: Did air patrols to neighboring islands and main island. Paused patrol to do an Artillery Mission on Yolandi due to high rebel activity from the area when doing Air patrol. Started Scouting a nearby village that I patrolled yesterday to fine clear only to be scattered with Tusken Raiders. Did not engage Tusken Raiders but will be keeping this in note on Intel on Foreign Activity. Further Details on the Artillery Mission will be in the Artillery Mission Log in the IBL MIssion Log Threads

---
Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 18 by [PVT] CIX
Private
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
---
PATROL LOG 5

Areas Patrolled: Abandoned Village near Mt. Vucoyeb and OP Claro

Equipment Used:

>Custom Crew Spoil
x1 ITT (Flamethrower)

Rebels Kills: 9
Bandit/Raider Kills: 0

Description: Went to go visit nearby areas as it seemed quite silent, I went over to this abandoned Village near Mt. Vucoyeb, it looked Old and destroyed, I assume from previous firefights. Must've been nasty. I went over to OP Claro and saw some Rebel activity and engaged with my Flame APC and started burning down the building, and saw alot of Rebel Scum rush out the building due to me burning it, they tried running into the forest but I caught up to them and burned them and ran them over. A few minutes later a Rebel Speeder (Assuming either Sentry scout) came to see what happened, I scared it off with fire and it never really came back. In curiosity I decided to search through the burnt bodies to see what arsenal is being supplied to the rebels and saw stolen Imperial Equipment, Contraband weaponry and ton of Explosives with Medical gear. A few minutes after collecting contraband off Rebels I got pinged on the map that Rebel QRF of three teams were located and near OP Claro. I didn't want more firefight or it will be a Scorched Fight (Get it, because I have a APC that shoots fire...Haha..No?)

I returned to base and filled out a list of items I received from the dead rebels. All Items below were placed at Phrike Gun station in a yellow crate:

x2 A-280 Blaster Rifle
x1 TD23 Binoculars (white)
x1 TD23 Binoculars (green)
x1 TD23 Binoculars (desert)
RT97c Heavy Blaster
x2 E11 Blaster
x2 Rocket Launcher
x9 Bandage (Basic)
x9 Packing Bandage
x9 Morphine autonjector
x10 Tourniquet (CAT)
x8 100Rnd RT-97c Magazine
x7 50Rnd A-280 Magazine
x6 60Rnd E11 Magazine
x3 1Rnd Explosive Charge A-Type
x19 1Rnd Class-A Thermal Detonator

---
Attached Images
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
Private
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Private
2nd Squad (Lightning)
Engineer
1-3
---
PATROL LOG 6

Areas Patrolled: Aftermath of the Operation on Albertin and Chora.

Combat Patrol Partners: PVT. Sheep
Equipment Used:

>IBL Engineer Loadout
& alot of Flares and glowsticks (Because it was night time)

Rebels Kills: 1 (Sheep got the kill)
Bandit/Raider Kills: 0

Description: After the operation on the Chora and Albertin, two Demolition Experts were sent in at night to clear the town of any EODs, remaining weaponry and any potentially rebel scum. We didn't find much but a building that held a dead rebel squadron that had a mounted turret in it. We set a charge on the building and demolished it. For some strange reason the bodies were still floating but that doesn't matter. We moved on and found an explosive laying on the ground still active, we tried to defuse it but the Defusal kit didn't work. (I recommend using the regular toolkit as it might counter these type of explosives) Later I saw a red laser beam shoot pass me, I asked sheep if he was shooting something and he said no and then I saw and engaged the surviving rebel scum, I failed and got knocked out badly but Sheep finished him off and that ended the combat patrol.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices